cPanel Home Page Çap
The cPanel home page
This article is an introduction to the cPanel home screen, which is the place to start for everything you do in cPanel. From the cPanel home screen, you can do the following:
- View context-sensitive help.
- View status information for a variety of services on your account.
- Access cPanel features.
Viewing context-sensitive help
To view context-sensitive help, follow this step:
- When you need help in cPanel, click the Help icon at the top of the screen to view context-sensitive help. For example, when you click the Help icon from the home screen, cPanel shows you context-sensitive help for the home screen. When you click the Help icon while on a page for a different feature, cPanel shows you context-sensitive help for that feature.
Viewing status information for your account
To view status information for your account, follow these steps:
- In the left column of the cPanel home screen, locate the Stats heading. The Statscolumn displays basic information about CPU and memory usage, bandwidth transfer, and more.
- To view additional information about your account, click expand stats. The Statscolumn expands to show you information about your e-mail accounts, domains, software version numbers (including the cPanel version), and other features.
You can view your server name in the Server Name row. Also, if your account has a dedicated (static) IP address, you can view it in the Dedicated IP Address row.
Accessing cPanel features
To access cPanel features, follow this step:
- There are two ways to access cPanel features:
- You can browse the various home screen sections and click the appropriate icon. For example, to change your password, locate the Preferences section, and then click Change Password.
- Alternatively, you can start typing the feature name in the Find text box. For example, to change your password, type pass in the Find text box. The Change Password icon appears at the top of the page. Click the icon to go to the Change Password page.
For more information about cPanel, please visit http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation.
Bu mövzu kifayət qədər köməkçi oldu?
Manage Email Forwarders This article describes how to configure e-mail forwarders in cPanel....
Logging in to cPanel To use cPanel to manage your web site, you must log in. To do this, follow...
Managing Email Accounts This article describes how to add, modify, and delete e-mail accounts in...
How to set up Apple (Mac) Mail on OS X This article demonstrates how to set up Apple (Mac) Mail...
How to access e-mail accounts using client applications This article describes how to configure...