How to Install a New Theme in WordPress? Print this Article
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and automated.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on "Appearance" and then click on "Themes".
3. Click on "Add New".
4. In Add themes page, you can search for a theme or browse the themes from "Featured", "Popular", "Latest" options. If you hover your mouse over any themes, you will be presented with two options - "Activate" and "Live Preview".
5. Hover your mouse on any theme you like and then click on "Install".
6. A newly installed theme will show you the "Activate" option. Click it!
Congratulations, you have installed and activated a new theme on your blog.
Was this answer helpful?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...
How to install WordPress using Softaculous This article describes how to install WordPress using...
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...
If you installed a fresh WordPress blog system on your website ,before writing new posts, you...
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...