This is Pixallus Hosting, Inc.’s (“Pixallus Hosting”, “we”, or “our”) Support Policy. The purpose of this Support Policy is to clearly lay out Pixallus Hosting’s support policies and procedures so that all customers have a clear understanding of what can be expected of us and what we expect of you, our valued customer, in connection with our delivery and your use of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service). We ask that every customer read these policies and familiarize themselves with them. We look forward to providing quality support for all of your hosting needs. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Services, located at: https://pixallus.com/tos2. Backup of Data
Before attempting to troubleshoot any issue yourself or engaging us to assist with Service issues, please BACKUP ANY AND ALL DATA
. Pixallus Hosting is not responsible for any data loss or corruption, including that resulting from: (i) our authorized actions, (ii) those actions you take using the Services, (iii) hardware failures, or (iv) any software or other technology failures.3. Methods of Support
4. Customer Relationships
- Support Generally. Support we offer is included as a Service. We do not charge for responding to technical support tickets or LiveChat but we do expect you to abide by the terms of this Support Policy and our other Policies when utilizing this Service.
- Technical Support Tickets. This is our primary support system. Almost ALL issues will require the submission of a trouble ticket. This is our preferred method because of the ability to track issues to resolution and give us time to properly review and research problems. Please do not submit multiple tickets about the same problem as that simply creates confusion. If you need to add information to an existing ticket, please do so in the existing ticket by logging into the support system or by replying to the ticket email.
- LiveChat. LiveChat is available by clicking the Chat Button button on our website. This gives you the ability to immediately contact one of our representatives. Due to the nature of live chat, our goal is to gather all necessary details and open a support ticket on your behalf. Our team is focused on ensuring proper resolutions as quickly as possible.
- Phone. In the unlikely event that you experience a service interruption, we ask that you immediately call our support team and report the issue. Our support staff will work with you to resolve the issue. We understand that your time is valuable and we do our best to avoid any live troubleshooting of issues. Our staff will gather as much detail from you during your call and open a ticket on your behalf. We would be more than happy to call you back if you provide a call back number or we will attempt to use the phone number associated with your account if no call back number is provided.
We strive to provide you with courteous, professional, and technically accurate support. Although we understand how frustrating technical problems can be, we ask that you treat us with respect and we will do the same in return. Our ultimate goals are the same, providing you with accurate support in a timely manner. If you feel you have been treated unfairly or have any other complaints, you may contact us
to reach a supervisor directly.5. Support Hours
The timeframes below are when the applicable method of support is provided. You can of course submit tickets outside this time frame, but answers may not be received until business hours resume.6. Technical Support Tickets
7. Billing and Sales Support
- LiveChat: Monday-Friday 9:00AM – 7:00PM US Eastern Time
- Billing Tickets: Monday-Friday 9:00AM – 7:00PM US Eastern Time
Billing and Sales tickets are handled as quickly as possible. Please see our Refund and Billing Policy, located at: https://pixallus.com/refundandbilling-policy, for more information regarding Pixallus Hosting’s billing policies. You can view invoices and update your payment method by accessing the customer portal located at: https://pixallus.com/hosting/.