We’re happy to release a maintenance release of Toolset Blocks 1.1.3 and Toolset Views 3.1.3. This update makes Toolset fully compatible with WordPress 5.4 and packs a number of improvements and fixes.
Updates for WordPress 5.4
WordPress 5.4 includes a number of styling changes which affect Block plugins. We’ve updated Toolset Blocks to display nicely with these improvements in WordPress:
- General styling updates for the Block Editor in WordPress 5.4.
- Fixed an issue when adding a Fields and Text block in WordPress 5.4.
- Fixed the preview of typography settings on the Container block in WordPress 5.4.
Other Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue when creating a filter by post relationship in the Views block.
- Fixed an issue when creating a Video block and uploading a new video.
- Fixed a problem with the Views front-end cache when a plugin update introduces some styling change.
- Fixed the default vertical alignment of the Grid block.
- Fixed a problem with the Views front-end output cache on pages containing a Conditional block.
- Fixed the dynamic source for the current post author ID.
- Fixed the Image block rendering when using a dynamic source without any value.
- Fixed the translation status indicators in the Content Templates admin listing page.
- Removed a mandatory Google font that was loaded in the front-end by default.
Download and Update
As always, you will receive these updates automatically to all the sites that you’ve registered. Before updating to major WordPress versions, we strongly recommend that you test your sites on a staging environment. Even cosmetic changes can break things.
To update Toolset plugins manually, log-in to your Toolset account, click on Downloads and get the new version.
Feedback? Questions? Ideas?
A major new release with great new features is coming very soon. We’re not going to spoil the surprise here so we’ll write about the new features when we’re starting betas.
Please leave your comments with questions, ideas and feedback and we’ll get back to you.
The post Toolset Blocks and Views Updated for WordPress 5.4 appeared first on Toolset.